Monday, July 22, 2013

I can't believe that summer is coming to a close I am strangely sad about it but excited to see all of my dancers again.  Below is the new dance schedule. I had had many requests for different days & times I tried my best to accommodate those requests.  I know there was several younger girls wanting a hip hop class that isn't on the schedule yet.  If your daughter wants to take hip hop let me know the day/time that fits best in your schedule & I will see what I can do. I am also offering private lessons on Wednesday from 4:00-6:00. Half hour lessons are $50 & a full hour is $75. As always classes are on a 1st come 1st serve basis so email me back what class you want to sign your child up for.  Classes begin August 6th, 7th & 8th.

Tuesday 4:00 2-4 year old Tap/Ballet/Tumble
Tuesday 5:00 8-13 year old Ballet
Tuesday 6:00 8-13 year old Jazz

Wednesday 4:00-6:00 Private Lessons.

Thursday 4:00 8-13 year old Hip Hop
Thursday 5:00 5-7 Ballet
Thursday 6:00 5-7 Tap/Jazz

No comments: